Monday, February 20, 2012

Good Morning! It has been quite a few weeks since my last post - time seems to have slipped by! Hard to believe we are past the middle of February. I battled a sinus infection for the best part of four weeks, the end of January, beginning of February, so am just now starting to feel myself. How wonderful to wake up in the morning and feel energized to start the day! I was so exhausted and fatigued with the sinus infection and had such low energy. "Normal" is wonderful isn't it?! Our weather continues mild for the most part and the other day the sun was shining so bright and the birds were chirping so merrily that I believe spring can't be too far away!

Today we are enjoying a lovely day off school and work to celebrate Family Day. I am off to prepare breakfast - cinnamon buns, fruit salad, and orange juice/coffee - to start the day's celebrations.

Happy Monday to everyone!

No comments: